A cast iron casserole is the professional choice for retaining and distributing heat to all your favorite foods. Whether it’s on the stove, in the oven, or under the broiler, you can count on a cast iron casserole to deliver the best cooking experience time after time.
A cast iron casserole is also durable thanks to its cast iron construction. Many come with porcelain enamel interiors and exteriors, are dishwasher safe, and have the good looks to go from cooking directly to the table.
Interested in learning about other cooking solutions? Be sure to see our other articles about some of the best!
- Best Electric Smoker: Top Rated Electric Digital Smoker
- Best Vertical Charcoal Smoker: Top Rated Midsize Bullet Charcoal Smoke
- Sous Vide Immersion Circulator: Top Rated Sous Vide Precision Cooker
- Water Cooker: Top Rated Automatic Sous Vide Water Oven
- Best Vacuum Sealer: Top 7 Best Rated Home Vacuum Sealers
- Zojirushi Home Bakery Mini Breadmaker
- Panasonic SD YD250 Automatic Bread Maker with Yeast Dispenser White
- Pizza Cooker: Top 5 Best Rated Home Pizza Makers Pizza Ovens
- Deep Fryers for Home Use: Top 7 Best Rated Electric Deep Fryers
Why is cast iron cookware so popular?
Just like the popularity of antiques, repurposing, distressed wood, and others, cast iron takes us back to simpler time when products were made by hand with care. Cast iron is cast in a mold using a process as ancient as the Chinese culture. It just looks good no matter how you use it.
A cast iron casserole dish will stand the test of time. It’s one of the most durable materials available and smart shoppers know to invest in products that will last. You can even refurbish and reuse old cast iron pots and pans.
Cast iron has been safely used for cooking for a very long time. With the recent health concerns of non-stick coatings, there has been a resurgence in the popularity of cast iron which can be heated to very high temperatures without concern.
We searched cooking forums, retail sites, consumer sites, manufacturer sites, social media, and customer review sites to find the most popular and highly rated cast iron casserole.
Take a look at our choice and see if this Cuisinart 5-Quart cast iron casserole is the best cast iron casserole for your needs!
Cuisinart CI650-25CR Chef’s Classic 5-Quart Enameled Cast Iron Round Covered Casserole in Cardinal Red
If you like cast iron cookware, but have been hesitating to buy because they are difficult to clean and maintain, you need to take a look at the Cuisinart CI650-25CR Chef’s Classic 5-Quart Enameled Cast Iron Round Covered Casserole in Cardinal Red. It features a porcelain enamel finish on the exterior and interior that does not impart flavors or absorb odors, is easier to clean, and is dishwasher safe. Its cooking versatility is second to none as you can use it on the stove, in the oven, or under the broiler. Despite it’s new features, it is still the cast iron casserole you love capable of retaining heat and evenly distributing it throughout your food for the best results.
Cast Iron Casserole: Features
- 5-quart, enamel-finished, cast iron casserole in beautiful Cardinal Red can go from stove or oven to table
- Gives you the flexibility to cook on the stove, in the oven, or under the broiler
- Durable cast iron construction features an attractive porcelain enamel interior and exterior
- Cast iron retains and distributes heat better than other cookware materials
- Dishwasher safe for convenient maintenance and cleanup
- Porcelain enamel interior does not impart flavors or absorb odors
- Porcelain enamel exterior is strong and durable while complementing any kitchen décor
- Wide cast iron handles give you a comfortable and secure grip for easy transport to the table
- Oven-safe knob provides a durable grip and endless cooking options
- Induction stovetop compatible
- Heavy-duty cast iron construction
- Attractive enamel finish
- Dishwasher safe
- Excellent value
Cast Iron Casserole
Liked this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!
What do you think of this cast iron cookware? Which cast iron casserole are you planning to buy? Please take a moment to leave a comment below.
Please share if you think others will benefit!
Casseroles are great for searing steaks and braising or simmering your family’s favorite foods. Cast iron distributes heat more evenly for better results. We sincerely hope that this article has provided you with valuable information that helps you choose the right cast iron casserole for your needs!