The list of manufacturers and models of counter top microwaves seems endless. Microwave ovens have gained many features over the years and if you want those features you need to compare carefully to make sure you get what you’re looking for.
Probably the biggest revolution in microwave oven technology was the introduction of the inverter. While in the past microwaves simply turned on and off periodically to simulate adjustable power output, newer inverter microwaves actually produce variable power making it easier to microwave even delicate foods without damaging or overcooking them.
What are some of the advantages of inverter microwave cooking?
Most microwaves are hardly useful for making popcorn or warming up soup because for any other types of food they just produce too much power and tend to ruin even microwavable food. Conventional countertop microwave ovens may even provide multiple power settings, but in reality they only pulse full power to simulate variable power settings. The end result is no matter how hard you try, it’s difficult to get good results with anything but the simplest foods.
Popular Panasonic Counter Top Microwaves Video
Inverter microwaves offer true variable power opening up the cooking possibilities to all types of foods. They can produce even temperatures and consistent textures throughout your food. You can microwave even delicate foods without overcooking the edges and surfaces. Basically you can get the look and taste you want from microwave cooking!
When it comes to inverter counter top microwaves, nobody does it better than Panasonic. They have several inverter models to fit any size kitchen countertop and your cooking requirements.
Panasonic Counter Top Microwaves
Panasonic inverter microwaves come in a range of sizes to fit all budgets and counter top dimensions. The nice thing about Panasonic is that although they offer variable power in different size microwaves, they don’t cut back on the features. So you get a feature-laden microwave no matter which Panasonic inverter microwave you buy.
What kind of features can you expect to get with a Panasonic inverter microwave? Check out these features:
- Beautiful Panasonic stainless stell microwave designs complement any home decor
- Sensor cooking takes the guesswork out of microwaving
- Useful Turbo Defrost uses the inverter to defrost foods even faster without pre-cooking them or damaging them
- Handy one-touch Genius Sensor Cooking and Reheat buttons automatically cooks a variety of standard foods while adjusting cooking and reheating times so you don’t have to
- Pulsing power delivery supports a very useful Keep Warm feature that allows you to keep your meals warm without damaging or overcooking food while you wait for family
- Compact power supply provide more room for your food
- They have even dedicated a whole area of their website just to recipes that take advantage of the unique features and capability of their counter top microwaves.
Whichever Panasonic Inverter Microwave you choose, you know you’re going to get the right features and inverter cooking and defrost to help you use your microwave for more cooking than ever before!
Panasonic Counter Top Microwave Comparison Chart
Liked this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!
What do you think of Panasonic counter top microwaves? Which microwave cookware set are you planning to buy? Please take a moment to leave a comment below.
Please share if you think others will benefit!
Thanks for reading! I sincerely hope this article has given you valuable information you can use to choose from the many counter top microwaves available!