A Cuisinart Microwave Oven is not one of the appliances I think of when I think of Cuisinart. They make plenty of small appliances and kitchen accessories from toasters and grills to cutlery and cookware, but a Cuisinart microwave oven might seem to be a little out of their comfort zone.
What is a convection microwave anyway? It is the combination of microwave energy and forced hot air convection heating that makes it a convection microwave. The result is fast cooking with the browning or grilled effect of a regular oven or grill.
As it turns out, their convection Cuisinart microwave oven model is one of the most popular and best rated microwaves available. How did they do it?
To start with it’s really the perfect size at 1.2 cu. ft. Nicely positioned between small microwaves or compact microwaves and large countertop microwaves, it really fits the lifestyle of many families.
Looking for over the range microwaves? Be sure and see our articles Over Stove Microwave: 5 Top Rated OTR Microwaves and Samsung Microwave: Best Value Over-The-Range Samsung Microwave Oven.
This Cuisinart comes with plenty of power at 1000 watts. This is actually a good power for convection microwaves which tend to be lower power than comparable regular countertop microwave ovens.
It has a grill function. Many microwave convection ovens are designed to microwave and bake. This Cuisinart model grills and comes with its own reversible grill rack.
Want a regular non-convection countertop microwave oven? Be sure and see our articles White Microwave: Top 5 White Microwave Ovens, Microwave Ovens Countertop: Best Extra-Large Ovens, Small Microwave Ovens: Top Compact Microwave Oven, Counter Top Microwaves: Buy This Best Microwave Brand!, Counter Top Microwave: Hottest Retro Counter Top Microwave, Electrolux Microwave: Best Built-In Wall Oven-Microwave Combo, and Stainless Steel Microwave: 3 Best Panasonic Microwave Ovens.
It will look fantastic in any kitchen. The combination of brushed stainless steel, black, frame, sleek control panel, and dark tinted door glass will complement any kitchen décor. You could be forgiven for thinking it belongs in a high-end commercial kitchen.
Interested in an inverter microwave oven? Panasonic has you covered with some Panasonic microwave inverter models. Be sure and see our articles Microwave Ovens Countertop: Best Extra-Large Ovens and Counter Top Microwaves: Buy This Best Microwave Brand!
Don’t forget a place to put your new microwave! If you don’t currently have the counter space, these microwave stand and microwave cart articles will be a big help!; Microwave Stand: Top 5 Microwave Oven Kitchen Stands and Microwave Cart: 5 Most Popular Microwave Oven Carts.
What a great warranty! Not many manufacturers will give you a 3-year warranty on an appliance, but that’s exactly what Cuisinart does.
Take a look and see if this just might be the best convection microwave oven for your needs!
Cuisinart Microwave Oven: Top Rated Convection Microwave
The first thing you’ll notice about the Cuisinart CMW-200 1.2 Cu. Ft. Convection Microwave Oven with Grill is its great looks. It has a brushed stainless steel exterior on a black frame and presents a stylish and sleek control panel on the front right side that is sure to look just right in any kitchen. It truly must be one of the best looking stainless steel microwaves out there. Its quality is not just skin deep. It also has 1000 watts of power, convection grill and convection baking capability that will take your cooking convenience up a notch. Here’s what you need to know about this stylish convection microwave oven.
- New generation 1.2 cu. ft. 1000 watt multi-stage countertop convection microwave oven with grill capability
- Beautiful and upscale styling features a brushed stainless steel exterior over a black frame, dark-tinted door window glass, and a high-tech control panel that would be right at home in a high-end commercial kitchen
- It’s fully stainless steel interior is easy to sanitize, easy to clean, and will not absorb odors
- Modern control panel features touchpad controls with an LCD display. It offers single and multiple combinations settings for a nearly unlimited number of cooking options making use of both microwave and convection heating
- A state-of-the-art multi-stage cooking feature automatically shifts between microwave, convection, and both to give you the best results possible on a wide range of recipes
- An extra large 12 inch rotating glass turntable has plenty of room for large dishes
- A handy reversible grill rack converts from low to high position with a simple flip
- Convenient defrost functions allow you to defrost food quickly by weight or by time
- Nine preset options cover the most popular foods
- Convection bake or roast food with or without the microwave function for maximum flexibility and the best results
- The grill feature allows you to grill your food right in the microwave giving it that look and taste you love
- One of the industry’s best warranties at 3 years
Cuisinart CMW-200 Demo Video
- Well worth the money
- Beautiful stainless steel inside and out
- Fast cooking with great results
- Easy to use microwave
- Panel is not backlit
- Convection oven temp only goes to 425 degrees
- Takes a long time to heat up convection oven
- Complicated to use both microwave and convection oven
Cuisinart Microwave Oven Comparison Chart
Liked this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!
What do you think of this Cuisinart appliance? Which convection microwave oven are you planning to buy? Please take a moment to leave a comment below.
Please share if you think others will benefit!
As always, thanks for reading our MicrowaveOvenCentral.com post! We sincerely hope that it has provided you with valuable information about the Cuisinart Microwave Oven that helps you make the right choice for you!