If you’re looking for a GE Profile Microwave, it’s easy to understand why. They are some of the most popular microwave ovens due to their smaller footprint, custom trim kits, and GE technology. Everyone’s needs are different, so you have to consider size, power, and features when choosing your GE Profile Microwave oven. In this case, we have crossed all of those boundaries and just picked what we consider to be the best GE Profile Countertop microwave oven for 2013. Take a look and see if this is the perfect microwave oven for you.
With 2 cu. ft. of space, 1200 watts of power, great features, and four available colors, the GE Profile Microwave Model PEB2060 may be just what you’re looking for. Its extra-large turntable, sensor cooking, and classic styling make it a good fit for just about any kitchen. Take a look at its main features.
GE Profile Microwave Performance
- With 1200 watts of power you will be able to cook any of your microwaveable foods faster with the GE PEB2060.
- The jumbo size GE PEB2060 has an extra large 16 inch glass turntable that rotates for more even cooking and is capable of handling large plates and cookware.
- The PEB2060 features Sensor Cooking that automatically adjusts time and power for the food size and type so you don’t have to. It comes with 6 built-in, Instant-On settings including Beverage, Chicken/Fish, Popcorn, Potato, Reheat, and Vegetables.
- You have the choice with the PEB2060’s Auto and Time Defrost settings which allow you to use its automatic defrosting/power levels or manually defrost by time.
- Electronic touch controls and the easy-to-read electronic digital display on this GE Profile microwave put you in control and make selecting all of its features much easier.
- 10 power levels give you the flexibility to choose the perfect setting for any food type.
- You will appreciate the Express Cook feature with Instant-On for 1 – 6 minutes and the 4 adjustable sound volume levels.
- GE’s PEB2060 microwave is compliant with ADA standards for accessible design.
- Add 30 Seconds (Instant-On)
- Cooking Complete Reminder
- Delay Start
- Display On/Off
- Auto & Time Defrost
- Clock with AM/PM Pad
- Time Cook I & II
- Time Preference – Control Enhancement (1/9)
This GE Profile Microwave has available custom appearance trim kits so that you can easily build this microwave into your kitchen décor. You have a choice of two kits:
- Optional 27-inch built-in kits (JX2027DM, JX2027SM)
- Optional 30-inch built-in kits (JX2030DM, JX2030SM)
- The built-in child safety lock prevents accidental activation by your little ones.
- The PEB2060 measures 13-5/8H x 24-1/8W x 19-1/8D inches and has internal dimensions of 17W x 11H x 19D inches.
- GE provides a limited 1-year entire appliance parts and labor warranty and a limited 5-year magnetron tube warranty on the PEB2060.
- This microwave is available in multiple colors including Black (PEB2060DMBB), White (PEB2060DMWW), Bisque (PEB2060DMCC), and Stainless Steel (PEB2060SMSS).
GE Profile Microwave Pros
- Many great features
- Roomy interior
- Easy to use
- Latch problems
Color – Black
Color – White
Color – Bisque
Color – Stainless Steel
GE Profile Microwave Comparison Chart
Looking for a back-to-college microwave or want to compare other compact microwave ovens? Our article Mini Microwave: Top 5 Back-To-College Microwaves has other great compact microwaves.
Looking for a full-size countertop microwave oven? You should consider our article Panasonic Microwave: Best Full-Size Countertop Microwave Oven which reviews some of the best full-size microwaves available.
Would you rather have an above the range microwave? Read about one of the best values at Samsung Microwave: Best Value Over-The-Range Samsung Microwave Oven.
Need a microwave cart to give you more room in the kitchen? Take a look at our article Microwave Cart: 5 Most Popular Microwave Oven Carts.
Liked this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!
What do you think of the GE Profile PEB2050 series micowave ovens? Which microwave oven are you planning to buy? Please take a moment to leave a comment below.
Please share if you think others will benefit!
Thanks for reading! I hope this article has given you valuable information that you can use when comparing a GE Profile microwave to others you may be considering!