If you’re looking for a GE Profile Microwave, it’s easy to understand why. They are some of the most popular microwave ovens due to their smaller footprint, custom trim kits, and GE technology. Everyone’s needs are different, so you have to consider size, power, and features when choosing your GE Profile Microwave oven. In this case, we have crossed all of those boundaries and just picked what we consider to be the best GE Profile Countertop microwave oven for 2013. Take a look and see if this is the perfect microwave oven for you.
With 2 cu. ft. of space, 1200 watts of power, great features, and four available colors, the GE Profile Microwave Model PEB2060 may be just what you’re looking for. Its extra-large turntable, sensor cooking, and classic styling make it a good fit for just about any kitchen. Take a look at its main features.
GE Profile Microwave Performance
- With 1200 watts of power you will be able to cook any of your microwaveable foods faster with the GE PEB2060.
- The jumbo size GE PEB2060 has an extra large 16 inch glass turntable that rotates for more even cooking and is capable of handling large plates and cookware.
- The PEB2060 features Sensor Cooking that automatically adjusts time and power for the food size and type so you don’t have to. It comes with 6 built-in, Instant-On settings including Beverage, Chicken/Fish, Popcorn, Potato, Reheat, and Vegetables.
- You have the choice with the PEB2060’s Auto and Time Defrost settings which allow you to use its automatic defrosting/power levels or manually defrost by time.
- Electronic touch controls and the easy-to-read electronic digital display on this GE Profile microwave put you in control and make selecting all of its features much easier.
- 10 power levels give you the flexibility to choose the perfect setting for any food type.
- You will appreciate the Express Cook feature with Instant-On for 1 – 6 minutes and the 4 adjustable sound volume levels.
- GE’s PEB2060 microwave is compliant with ADA standards for accessible design.
- Add 30 Seconds (Instant-On)
- Cooking Complete Reminder
- Delay Start
- Display On/Off
- Auto & Time Defrost
- Clock with AM/PM Pad
- Time Cook I & II
- Time Preference – Control Enhancement (1/9)
This GE Profile Microwave has available custom appearance trim kits so that you can easily build this microwave into your kitchen décor. You have a choice of two kits:
- Optional 27-inch built-in kits (JX2027DM, JX2027SM)
- Optional 30-inch built-in kits (JX2030DM, JX2030SM)
- The built-in child safety lock prevents accidental activation by your little ones.
- The PEB2060 measures 13-5/8H x 24-1/8W x 19-1/8D inches and has internal dimensions of 17W x 11H x 19D inches.
- GE provides a limited 1-year entire appliance parts and labor warranty and a limited 5-year magnetron tube warranty on the PEB2060.
- This microwave is available in multiple colors including Black (PEB2060DMBB), White (PEB2060DMWW), Bisque (PEB2060DMCC), and Stainless Steel (PEB2060SMSS).
GE Profile Microwave Pros
- Many great features
- Roomy interior
- Easy to use
Read More Reviews
Color – Black
Color – White
Color – Bisque
Color – Stainless Steel
GE Profile Microwave Comparison Chart
|Title||Panasonic NN-H965BF Genius 2.2 cuft 1250 Watt Sensor Microwave w/Inverter Technology||Sharp 2.0 cu ft/1200w Microwave in White||Kenmore 79209 Elite Black 2.0 cu. ft. Countertop Microwave w/ TrueCookPlusTM Technology||Panasonic NN-SD997S Genius "Prestige" 2.2 cuft 1250-Watt Sensor Microwave with Inverter Technology & Blue Readout, Stainless Steel||GE Profile : PEB2060DMWW 2.0 cu. ft. Countertop Microwave Oven - White|
|Feature||Luxury-Full size 2.2 cuft capacity and 1250 Watts of High Cooking Power, Genius One-Touch Sensor Cook and Reheat that eliminates guesswork by automatically setting power levels and adjusting cooking or defrosting times|
5 Button Keypad with Flat Panel buttons for easy programming, 6-digit Expanded display panel for easy viewing, 10 Power Levels and 5 Stage Cooking, 16 1/2" Turntable
Please note that the upper left-corner of the door has a small indentation to allow the door to open smoothly and is completed at the factory
Measures: 23 7/8" (W) x 19 7/16" (D) x 14" (H), 35.3 lbs, Black
Panasonic's own Inverter Technology perfects the art of cooking that consistently delivers microwave eneregy for even cooking without burnt edges and overcooking. This technology is even used for Inverter Turbo Defrost for even and faster defrosting of food
|1200-watt mid-sized microwave oven with 2-cubic-foot capacity|
16-inch-diameter turntable provides even heating
33 automatic settings
2 line, 16 digit, 2 color display
Lets Cook feature promotes quick and easy microwave cooking, reheating and defrosting
|TrueCookPlusTM cooks your food easily, safely and to perfection every time and anywhere. Find the newest TrueCookPlus codes for your favorite foods in stores printed on the package.|
One Touch, Foods: Rice,Potato,Popcorn,Beverage,Frozen entree,Fresh vegetables,Canned vegetables,Fish/seafood,Frozen vegetables
Safety: Child lockout Clock/Timer: Kitchen timer, touch-controlled
Power Ratings: 1200 watts Interior Dimensions: 16-11/16 in. W x 11-3/4 in. H x 17-15/16 in. D
Digital Display Type: VFD, vacuum fluorescent display
|Inverter Technology for even cooking and delivering delicious flavor and Inverter Turbo Defrost for quick defrosting|
1250 Watts of High Power; One-Touch Genius Sensor Cook and Reheat for automatic cooking settings and even Keep Warm feature
16 1/2" turntable, Button keypad w/programmable dial for easy-to-use programming; Blue LED Dial Ring and Display
Measures 19 7/16" (D) x 23 7/8" (W) x 14" (H), 36.8 lbs., All Stainless steel exterior
Upper left-corner of the door has a small indentation to allow the door to open smoothly and is completed at the factory
|2.0 Cu. Ft. Capacity|
Sensor cooking controls
Optional built-in trim kit
Auto and time defrost
Extra-large 16" turntable
|Warranty||1 year carry-in service on parts & labor||1 year parts, 1 year labor|
|Price||Too Low to Display||$190.29||$||$186.99||$249.99|
|Height||14 inch||13.38 inch||14 inch||13.75 inch|
|Weight||35.27 pound||51 pound||36.82 pound||55 pound|
|Width||24 inch||24 inch||23.88 inch||24 inch|
|Length||19 inch||19.13 inch||19.4 inch||19.38 inch|
|Reviews||Read Reviews||Read Reviews||Read Reviews||Read Reviews||Read Reviews|
|Link||More Info||More Info||More Info||More Info||More Info|
Product prices and availability are accurate as of Sep 13 17:21:47 UTC but are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on the merchant site at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Looking for a back-to-college microwave or want to compare other compact microwave ovens? Our article Mini Microwave: Top 5 Back-To-College Microwaves has other great compact microwaves.
Looking for a full-size countertop microwave oven? You should consider our article Panasonic Microwave: Best Full-Size Countertop Microwave Oven which reviews some of the best full-size microwaves available.
Would you rather have an above the range microwave? Read about one of the best values at Samsung Microwave: Best Value Over-The-Range Samsung Microwave Oven.
Need a microwave cart to give you more room in the kitchen? Take a look at our article Microwave Cart: 5 Most Popular Microwave Oven Carts.
Liked this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!
What do you think of the GE Profile PEB2050 series micowave ovens? Which microwave oven are you planning to buy? Please take a moment to leave a comment below.
Please share if you think others will benefit!
Thanks for reading! I hope this article has given you valuable information that you can use when comparing a GE Profile microwave to others you may be considering!