A George Foreman Indoor Outdoor Grill is perfect for apartments, balconies, patios or anyplace you aren’t allowed to have a gas, propane, or charcoal grill. A George Foreman Indoor Outdoor Grill is famous for draining the grease away from your food, so you eat healthier without a lot of extra work.
The real beauty of a George Foreman Indoor Outdoor Grill is that it works just as easily indoors as it does outdoors. That’s made possible by the removable grill stand that raises the grill up for convenient cooking outdoors or can be left behind so you can bring the George Foreman grill inside for indoor cooking. If the weather takes a turn for the worse, you can simply take the grill inside to a tabletop or countertop and continue cooking.
Interested in learning about other popular cooking solutions? Be sure to see our other articles about some of the best!
- Infrared Cooker: Top Rated Countertop Halogen Oven
- Rotisserie Oven: Top Rated Compact Rotisserie Oven
- Cast Iron Casserole: Top Rated Cast Iron Casserole
- Best Electric Smoker: Top Rated Electric Digital Smoker
- Best Vertical Charcoal Smoker: Top Rated Midsize Bullet Charcoal Smoker
- Wood Burning Camp Stove: Top Rated Camp Stove
- Sous Vide Immersion Circulator: Top Rated Sous Vide Precision Cooker
- Water Cooker: Top Rated Automatic Sous Vide Water Oven
- Best Vacuum Sealer: Top 7 Best Rated Home Vacuum Sealers
- Propane Oven: Top Rated Outdoor Propane Camping Oven
- Zojirushi Home Bakery Mini Breadmaker
- 8Qt Pressure Cooker: Top Rated 8-Quart Electric Pressure Cooker
- Best Rice Cooker: Top 5 Best Rated High-End Rice Cookers
- Wife Gift Ideas: Top 5 Healthy Food Steamers
All George Foreman grills have that famous George Tough durable, non-stick coating and patented fat-removing slope so the grease drains away and it’s easier to clean. Don’t worry about the grease, it takes care of itself by draining into the convenient drip tray without any extra effort on your part.
It only takes 10 minutes or so to heat the George Foreman outdoor grill to temperature and that’s just enough time to prepare what you’re cooking. Then just throw it on the grill at the adjustable temperature you need and in short order, your meal is done.
With this George Foreman grill, you have the option of using the pedestal stand outdoors or placing the grill directly on a tabletop our counter indoors.
We searched grilling forums, GeorgeForemanCooking.com, consumer sites, social media, and retail sites to find the most popular and highly rated George Foreman Indoor Outdoor Grill.
Take a look at our choice and see if this 15-serving model is the best electric grill for your needs!
If you need to serve a lot of friends and family and don’t have a lot of room to do it, the George Foreman GGR50B 15-Serving Indoor/Outdoor Electric Grill in Silver is an excellent choice. It has room for over 15 servings of delicious meats, veggies, kabobs, desserts, and more and it conveniently works just as well indoors as it does outdoors. That kind of flexibility is only possible because of its unique removable grill stand that you can leave behind in favor of tabletop or countertop grilling indoors. Of course, it has the famous George Tough durable, non-stick coating that keeps food from sticking so you use less added oil or grease and makes cleanup so easy. It also has George Foreman’s patented fat-removing slope that drains away fat automatically into the handy drip tray. You thought propane grilling was easy, but this George Foreman electric grill couldn’t be easier. Plug in the grill so it can preheat for 10 minutes while you prepare your meal for cooking and grill away. An adjustable temperature control lets you cook at a perfect temperature for your food. Cook chicken, steak, fish, veggies, fruit, and even dessert enough for 15 servings on this flexible indoor/outdoor electric grill.
George Foreman Indoor Outdoor Grill: Features
- 1600-watt, 240 sq. inch, 15-serving, non-stick, sloping, electric George Foreman Indoor Outdoor Grill
- Cook where you want, indoors or out, thanks to the removable grill pedestal that lets you leave the grill stand behind outdoors in favor of countertop or tabletop grilling using the integrated low-profile stand
- An adjustable temperature control lets you choose from five heat settings, so you can cook at just the right temperature for your food while embedded heating elements in the grill plate ensure even distribution of heat
- An integrated temperature indicator light cycles on an off to tell you when the grill is heating and when it has reached the proper temperature
- Durable, George Tough non-stick coating keeps your food from sticking, reduces the need for added grilling fat, and is easy to clean
- The George Foreman subtle patented fat-removing slope channels away up to 42% of the grease and fat into a convenient, dishwasher -safe drip tray away from your food
- The high-domed and vented lid helps create a circular flow of hot air to ensure even cooking–particularly important for a large roast or whole chicken
- The durable grill plate is easy to remove for fast and simple cleanup
- Apartment-approved design required no gas, propane, or charcoal for cooking
- 3-Year limited warranty
- Heats quickly
- Cleans easily
- Doesn’t produce a lot of smoke
- Easy to assemble and operate
- No temperature gauge
- Some report that the base is wobbly
- Can blow over easily in a heavy wind
George Foreman Indoor Outdoor Grill
Liked this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!
What do you think of this electric grill? Which George Foreman model are you planning to buy? Please take a moment to leave a comment below.
Please share if you think others will benefit!
Nothing is easier than an electric grill for cooking your favorite foods without worrying about propane, charcoal, or flare-ups. We sincerely hope that this article has provided you with valuable information that helps you choose the best George Foreman Indoor Outdoor Grill for your needs!