A rotisserie oven is an easy and effective way to cook a variety of foods like chicken and beef. One problem with a typical rotisserie oven is their size. They are designed for the countertop, but they still take up a lot of space.
That’s where a well-designed, compact rotisserie oven comes in. With a compact model, you have to compromise on cooking volume, but in exchange, you get an oven that will store more easily and doesn’t take up so much of your precious countertop.
Interested in learning about other innovative cooking solutions? Be sure to see our other articles about some of the best!
- Cast Iron Casserole: Top Rated Cast Iron Casserole
- Best Electric Smoker: Top Rated Electric Digital Smoker
- Best Portable Charcoal Grill: Top Rated Budget Kamado Charcoal Grill
- Best Vertical Charcoal Smoker: Top Rated Midsize Bullet Charcoal Smoker
- Wood Burning Camp Stove: Top Rated Camp Stove
- Sous Vide Immersion Circulator: Top Rated Sous Vide Precision Cooker
- Water Cooker: Top Rated Automatic Sous Vide Water Oven
- Best Vacuum Sealer: Top 7 Best Rated Home Vacuum Sealers
- Propane Oven: Top Rated Outdoor Propane Camping Oven
- Zojirushi Home Bakery Mini Breadmaker
- Panasonic SD YD250 Automatic Bread Maker with Yeast Dispenser White
- Hot Dog Steamer: 7 Top-Rated Commercial Hot Dog Cookers
- Pizza Cooker: Top 5 Best Rated Home Pizza Makers Pizza Ovens
- Deep Fryers for Home Use: Top 7 Best Rated Electric Deep Fryers
- Best Convection Oven: Most Popular Best Rated Convection Oven
Chicken cooked in a rotisserie is one of my favorite foods to pick up from the grocery stores. It’s delicious, moist, tender, and easy. When I don’t feel like cooking, it’s my go-to meal. With your own rotisserie, you can have the same great food at home and save money in the process.
What should you look for in a compact countertop rotisserie oven?
A compact rotisserie machine that is designed for easy storage, breaks down to a smaller package that is easy to store. Some models will even fit in a kitchen cabinet or deep kitchen drawer. The advantage is that you can free up counter space for your other activities.
Easy to Clean
Although you can’t put the rotisserie in the dishwasher, it helps if many of the accessories there are dishwasher safe. Look for a model that breaks down into as many dishwasher safe pieces as possible.
These days, newer rotisserie ovens have digital control panels with accurate timing and temperature control. Mechanical controls are a thing of the past. Make sure any rotisserie cooker you’re considering has digital control with LCD or LED readouts.
It’s the accessories that really make the rotisserie. You can make chicken, beef, and other staple meats with a spit, but if you want to do other wonderful foods like kabobs, vegetables, and more, you need a basket as well. Look for a model with plenty of accessories that give you the flexibility to cook the largest variety of foods.
We searched cooking forums, retail sites, consumer sites, social media, customer review sites, and manufacturer sites to find the most popular and highly rated compact rotisserie oven.
Take a look at our choice and see if this easy-to-store oven is the best rotisserie oven for your needs!
Ronco is famous for their innovative cooking appliances and their latest is the Ronco 5250 EZ-Store Rotisserie in Red. It reduces their classic Ronco Showtime Rotisserie to a smaller format. It features a compact size that breaks down into an easy-to-store format small enough for kitchen cabinets and even some kitchen drawers. So easy to use, you just load the chicken or other meat onto the non-stick spit assembly, set the digital timer, and let the oven do the rest. In what will seem like no time, you’ll have that wonderful moist and tender chicken you love! This Ronco rotisserie oven uses a specialized heating element combined with precision rotating speed to efficiently circulate heat and cause excess grease and fat to drip away. Its digital time makes it easy to time your meal and turns off automatically when the time is up. You’re not limited to chicken, you can cook appetizers, entrees, and even desserts. Use the included basket to cook hamburgers, wings, vegetables, whole fish, fish fillets, steaks, chops, cutlets, smaller roasts, and much more. The unique nesting design breaks the oven down to only 7.75 inches high making it easier and faster to store.
Rotisserie Oven: Features
- Compact, self-basting, specialized heating, precision rotation, rotisserie oven
- Specialized heating element and precision, self-basting rotating speed efficiently circulates heat to lock in the flavors and cause excess fat and grease to drip away
- An accurate digital timer lets you easily set the proper time and automatically shuts off when the time is up
- The digital control panel is accurate and easy to use
- Nesting design breaks the oven down to only 7.75 inches high for storing in a kitchen cabinet or even some kitchen drawers
- A glass door allows you to monitor cooking progress
- Accessories are dishwasher safe
- Dimensions are 17.75W x 12.75H x 15.25D inches
- 1-Year limited warranty
- 1 – Multipurpose bracket
- 1 – Rotisserie spit
- 1 – Carving platform
- 1 – Removable drip tray
- 1 – Pair oven gloves
- 1 – Set of food ties
- Easy to set up and use
- Cooks rotisserie chicken perfectly
- Easy to clean
- Dishwasher safe components
- Included gloves don’t protect well
- A little noisy
Liked this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!
What do you think of this compact rotisserie? Which oven are you planning to buy? Please take a moment to leave a comment below.
Please share if you think others will benefit!
A rotisserie oven is an easy way to make perfect chickens, flat roasts, whole fish, vegetables, fish fillets, steaks, chops, and even delicious appetizers and desserts even time with minimal work. We sincerely hope that this article has provided you with valuable information that helps you choose the best rotisserie oven for your needs!